Monday, April 13, 2020

Reflection

This was one of the weirdest projects I have done in a while and it's not even about the project itself but all the stuff that surrounded the completion of the project. We started off perfectly with the guidance of Mrs.Stoklosa but then all of a sudden Coronavirus hit and we were all left with days of not working on the project because there were rumors that were going around saying the Cambridge was not going to need the project because of the virus. But days went by and news from Mrs.Stoklosa came in which she kindly gave us all extra time and then we all continued working on the project but most of us were forced to change the ideas of our projects because of our public officials enforcing "social distancing". For example, I had a whole idea in my head about a breakup at a diner and then the two people going on Tinder but then eventually seeing each other on Tinder. I had to modify my project about 2 or 3 more times before I got to the finished product. I will never forget this experience since it taught me how to improvise on the fly and use other resources like my family for help on the project. They were very interested in the project and the ideas I had and they did what they could in helping me out in the creation of my opening in things like filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU