Sunday, March 22, 2020

Distribution

For distribution, since I am an amateur filmmaker I will most definitely be looking toward distributing this film through film festivals and by small streaming services since it will be unlikely that Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video will stream our film on their websites. A place in which I am interested in putting the film on is Youtube due to the fact that it is free to upload and it is easy to post on Youtube. Another place in which I found that would be a place in which I could potentially upload my film is Vimeo or Dailymotion. These two platforms allow for the upload of content from all types of creators and the fact that they are free or inexpensive is great for someone like me who is making their first movie and it gives me comfort knowing that I have a place to upload. Image result for youtube
Image result for vimeo
Image result for dailymotion logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU