Monday, March 16, 2020

Precaution overreaction and a problem

Well, it appears that the virus is getting pretty serious, I couldn't even go to church. We had to watch a live stream this morning. My parents are being very protective and I'm not even allowed to go out and about. I did not think that it would get to this point but evidentially it did and now we are all living in a state of panic, which I believe leads to an overreaction there are no supplies like toilet paper or milk and I feel that it is ridiculous. The whole virus panic even has a lot of students wondering if prom is still going to go on. But anyway, I need to figure out a way to get my project done without anyone helping me and the thing is that I need two people to film since my project is about a couple, not just one person. So this is going to be a struggle.
 Image result for a couple
Image result for coronavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU