Friday, March 13, 2020

Welp...

So school got closed today right after it ended today. Now there is a lot of stress that is going to be added to finishing this project. But hopefully, we get our due dates molded about the new changes. Moving on back to the project itself I need to figure out representation and how to show representation through the piece. I was thinking that instead on the female being sad and lonely like how most movies portray the aftermath of a breakup, I will have the male be very sad and lonely which will eventually lead up to him going on Tinder and finding his ex-girlfriend on Tinder and then he tries to seek her again. This will show how he is the one who is giving the most in the relationship because there are people the claim that women give the most in a relationship and there are also people who say that men give the most in a relationship but my perspective is that not all relationships are the same. So this way I can show the audience the different perspectives of the male and the female.
Image result for lonely male
Image result for lonely male

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU