Sunday, March 8, 2020

Thinking about not using part song.

So now that I have decided that the opening scene will take place in a diner, I feel that because there is not going to be a ballroom scene there is no need to have violins playing. I could see the second half of the song being used when they are both on the dating app but I can't see a point in the opening in which violins are going to be utilized. No matter what if I get permission from Warner Bros. to use the audio to the song "2009" because the instrumental can be used in so many different ways since there is a beat switch halfway through. I feel that a problem that I am going to run into is poor audio quality at the diner since there might be an echo and the air conditioning could be loud. But I know that the lighting will be fine and it will most have very little people. Image result for 2009 mac miller
Image result for waffle house

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU