Friday, March 6, 2020

Storyboard

So right now I have decided that it would be wise of me to do a storyboard so that I can keep everything organized. My classmate had mentioned earlier in the week that I should do one and at first, I felt that it was pointless because the scene is supposed to be short but after he showed me his I understood why he did it. He did it in order to get all of his ideas on paper. Along with that he also had the shots he's going to use. So that convinced me that the storyboard could actually be very beneficial in the process of putting the opening together. This reminded me of the storyboard I made for our one-word film and how when we were filming we would look to the storyboard for guidance. I feel that this time around the storyboard will serve the same purpose and would make the process much easier when filming and brainstorming.
Image result for storyboard
*not my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU