Sunday, April 5, 2020

Filming This Week

This coming week is the last week of the project and I am excited because I will be able to put all of my ideas together but also nervous due to the problems I feel that I may encounter. I know that I can only film my slide of the Facetime call and I will need to develop my ideas through my point of view. Other than that I feel like it will be alright. Another thing that I have thought of was screen recording my screen while the conversation was going on. Or I could just film myself on the Facetime call which I doable but also tricky since I don't have a tripod, I could definitely get my sibling to film that part for me instead of the tripod which could make the filming process much easier and less on a hassle for myself.
Nearing the FINISH line! – Cottonwood Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU