Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Patience

So it looks like it's for sure that we won't be able to meet with anyone due to the social distancing guidelines being extended for another month. I was hoping that this was an April fools joke but sadly it's not. I'm glad that I thought of the Facetime idea because I was hoping that at some point I would be able to film with people but that is not the case. I remember at some point in the year we were told to always have some type of backup plan in case of an unforeseen event like this were to occur. I feel that my idea of utilizing facetime is good but then I think of my classmates and I start to feel bad about how some of them had such great ideas but because of this virus they're not able to execute their openings the way that they initially intended to. But at the end of the day, I strongly feel that all of us will overcome this hurdle and make good openings.
The Latest: Israel's health minister has new coronavirus | Ap ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU