Monday, March 30, 2020

Facetime?

So I understand that I have had so many changes and ideas that I have done to this project. Some have been made due to critiques from my peers in class while others have been made by myself. For the most its not like I planned on getting rid of the diner idea in which the two people break up, I really wanted to do it but with all of the unpredictable things that have happened in the past month, it has forced everyone to change their project. The fact that we must be practicing social distancing is reason enough why we all have to change our project if we were planning on going out and shooting. So, due to the circumstances, I have decided on potentially using a resource like Facetime to do my project, that way I am able to have people in my project and can convey a similar story to the audience.
facetime logo - Google Search | App logo, Facetime iphone, Facetime

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU