Tuesday, March 17, 2020

No School?

Well, there's no more school for a while so there is a lot that is up in the air at the moment with regards to this project and the school year. Until told otherwise I will continue to work on this project and not just stop because that would be the easy way out. Now that there are most likely going to be problems recording and getting people together I am going to look for an alternative. This is going to be the third drastic change that I will be making to my project and hopefully the last but with the news constantly changing every day it's going to be a challenge. At the end of the day, the most important thing is the health of everybody, so if I am forced to make changes I am okay with that since I have no other choice, hopefully, the changes will not change the story that is going to be told. I am hopeful that all of my classmates are able to work on their projects without having to make any major changes that will hurt their projects.
Image result for doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU