Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Idea and the need for a new setting.

So now it's being advised that we all go into self-quarantine so this makes it virtually impossible to meet with people to film the project. So I am going to consider making the project with my sister. I know how weird that might be considering it's supposed to be a romantic movie but I don't see another way that I can get two people to look like a couple. The setting is going to have to be completely changed since there is no way that I could get to a diner. So now I am going to think of a way to get a set in my house that will match the story. Hopefully, the quarantine does not last that long fingers crossed.
 Image result for self quarantine

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU