Thursday, March 19, 2020

Uncertainty

So as of today, it feels like there is a lot of uncertainty going around. With the coronavirus causing the closure of universities and Broward county has closed all schools as well. Hopefully, it does not last too long and we are able to get back to class as soon as possible. I really hope that it won't affect the production of my project but only time will tell. But in the meantime, I am going to try my best to get the most done. So I am going to get my storyboard done while in class since it feels like it will help me organize everything like I have said in a previous blog. It's a really weird time at the moment, I've never been through something like this while making a project that is super important for this class and for Cambridge. Right now I am just taking it one day at a time and keeping up with the news and what Broward County has to say about schools. Hopefully, in time this goes away and we can get back to our normal lives.
Image result for Virus

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU