Monday, March 23, 2020

"Spring Break"

Spring Break started today and it feels weird since we have not been at school for more than a week at this point. So considering that we have been home for such a long time it's given me a lot of free time and so I have been watching tv shows and playing video games with friends. Along with watching shows I've watched movies and tried to get inspiration from then in order to look for things that I could add to my project. A movie that I watched was "Christopher Robin" and a lot of the opening had no people and was mainly pages of books that told a story and considering that it is going to be complicated to get people in my opening due to the coronavirus and all of us being in quarantine for that past week or so. So as of now and watching "Christopher Robin" an idea that I would consider is having no or as little people as possible in the opening.
Christopher Robin (film) - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU