Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Boredom

There is nothing to do, I have done everything that one could do in their house. I feel like I have hit a wall in the development of the opening and it sucks. I can't go to school and ask my classmates on their opinion of my ideas and I can't tell them my opinions on their ideas and it really sucks. I want for my ideas to be critiqued and to get feedback so that I can maximize my ideas to the fullest so that I am able to convey my ideas to the audience. In the next few days, I am going to try to contact some of my friends and ask them how they feel about my project and the new ideas. This, I feel, is one of the only ways in which I could get my classmates to critique my project.Boredom (Feat. Rex Orange County & Steve Lacy) // Tyler, The ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU