Thursday, April 9, 2020

Influence

So as Cornavirus has kept us all in quarantine I have been watching the show Shameless. As I have watched it I began to notice that the show uses a lot of jump cuts in regular scenes and it really caught my attention and even though some may feel that they are awkward and funky, I feel that they make the viewer feel like their in the production and it also gets their attention. So I made sure to put that into my opening. I also got a lot of shots of myself in the bed in different positions in order to show the audience that time has gone by and along with that one of the lines used by my sister is "You've been in bed for 2 weeks" so the different shots of me on the bed implies that time is passing. I never heard back from Warner Bros. about being able to use Mac Miller's song "2009." And although that sucks it okay because I had a back up to use. I looked up "Mellow royalty-free music" and I found a song that I felt was pretty good for my opening so I am going to use that. I am really confident that my opening is going to be good and I feel that so far I have gotten most of my ideas on camera.
Shameless (TV Series 2011– ) - IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU