Sunday, February 23, 2020

Outline

Ideas
So far I've thought of filming at a ballroom. But my back up plan is to film in a house in the living room. I will have two people dancing while there is music playing in the background, if I choose to film at the house then I will have a vinyl playing but if we are at the ballroom then there will be no need for the vinyl. The reason to which why I want them dancing together is to show the viewer that the two people are in love with each other and that the scene is very intimate. After the beat changes in the song then I will show that two people at different times in there lives when they don't know each other. I will have them meeting other people that they could potentially have a close connection to but it will be apparent to the audience that they don't like those other people and eventually when they meet the audience will automatically know that the two really like each other. 




Image result for blind dates
Image result for romantic dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU