Monday, February 24, 2020

Production Process

Changes
While sitting in class I felt that my idea was a little boring. So I felt that there should be a storyline. So I think that if I open the film at a diner (maybe Waffle House) and add an element of conflict, it would make it more engaging. My idea is that the couple breaks up in the first scene while eating waffles. The reason why they break up is that the girl believes that he is not ambitious enough and has no drive to do anything in his life. Then after that, there is a flashback to when they loved each other and how they met. I am still on the fence of whether or not the blind date part of the film will be a part of this opening just because I feel as if it might be too cliche. But at the same time, I do think that the blind date would advance the plot the only problem would be getting a bunch of people to be a part of the video. At the end of the day I feel like whichever way I go with this decision, I will be able to make it the best I can.

Image result for couple eating at a diner

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU