Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Song Update and Changes


So right now I am finally getting around to getting permission to use the instrumental of Mac Miller's song "2009" I really am hoping that I can get permission to use this song, not only because I really like his music but because I feel like an opening to a film would be amazing with this song. I feel like it would give the opening a sophisticated feel and when the beat switches I can transition easily from the credits. I also found that there is going to be a problem with the blind date idea because it would be difficult to get all the people from the dates into a restaurant or a coffee shop. Along with that, it would also be hard to film in that setting because there would be so much stuff going on around us. So as of right now, I am thinking of an alternative to the blind date but I am still going to shoot the part of the couple breaking up at the diner since it will be easy considering that waffle house is open for 24 hours meaning that not many people would be there very late at night making it easy to film. So as of now, I am getting permission for the song, most likely getting rid of the blind date idea, and keeping the couple breaking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU