Sunday, March 1, 2020

New Idea


I got a new idea that will use cross-media convergence! So after I realized that it was going to be very hard to film at a restaurant or a coffee shop, it became apparent that I would need to find a different way to have people meet each other. So the other night I was watching a live stream on Twitch.tv in which the streamer was texting girls on Tinder because he is single. So after watching that I thought that it would be a better integrate Tinder or any other well-known dating app. This will not only make it easier to film but it would also save time in because it will only require 2 people instead of having 6 people and filming them individually. Along with this, I feel like this opening will reach a younger audience that is already used to the idea of using apps like Tinder for meeting new people. Image result for tinderImage result for tinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU