Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meeting

So after meeting with my peers in class I've made the decision to fully get rid of the blind date in order to keep the opening organized. The people in my group felt that the flashback was unnecessary
due to it revealing too much of the plot for that reason I feel that getting rid of it would be the best decision for the opening. A lot of the people in my group felt that overall my opening scene was pretty good and did not have many flaws but when I proposed the idea of Tinder they all felt that it was definitely better than the blind date idea because of the reasons I mentioned in my past blogs which were that it would be difficult to have more than 6 people in a diner or a coffee house. They felt that the only reason to film at one of those locations would be to have the couple talk to each other about their relationship and their problems. So what I am most likely am going to do is have the two talk to each other in the beginning and then transition to the two of them using Tinder and then eventually matching with each other on the app. Now that I have gotten feedback from my peers for my idea I just have one more vital thing to figure out. I need to choose an appropriate title.






Image result for group meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU