Friday, February 21, 2020

Planning

Planning
So as of right now, I am going to attempt to get the permission of Warner Bros Records to use the instrumental for the song 2009 by Mac Miller. I feel that it will be challenging to get permission to use the song due to the fact that Mac Miller passed away a year and a half ago. But the reason why I want to use this song is that it's such a calm and soothing song that I can easily see being used in an opening to a film especially to a romantic film. But if they don't give me permission I will have to find a back-up song that is similar. I've already thought of ideas of how that 2 minute opening for the romantic film will start. As the violins are being played there will be a couple slow dancing (might be in a ballroom or privately) and the opening credits will be shown. As the beat in the song changes then it will transition to the two people in their own world before they knew each other, almost like in 500 Days of Summer in which the movie starts out with the two individuals next to each other but then they get shown in their own life.



Image result for violins

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR and I used some inspiration from "MTV Cribs" to do it. https://youtu.be/DfM5_IJdVEU